Take this fun quiz from PBS to see how your skills and shopping style stack up before the next time you buy groceries…
More Farmers’ Market Resources from PBS
- Five Tips for Farmers’ Market Shopping
Before you head out the door, know what’s in store for you at your local farmer’s market. Get five tips to make you a savvy shopper.
- Find a Farmers Market Near You!
Use our “Farmer’s Market Resource Page” to find a market in your local area.
- What’s in Season During the Spring?
Get a starter list of what fruits and vegetables are in season during the Springtime before you head to the farmers’ market.
- What’s in Season During the Summer?
Discover what fruits and vegetables are available during the Summer months.
- What’s a Farmers’ Market Like?
If you have never been to a farmers’ market, food blogger Jenna Weber describes her weekly pilgrimage to shop for produce.